Can I just tell you how good I’m feeling! I’ve been exercising, eating better, sleeping better. It’s so important to take care of ourselves, take care of our mind, body and spirit.
I have to admit though that I couldn’t tell if I was having a heart attack or chest pains from doing planks this week. Those darn things are hard to do.
This is what a plank looks like… And that is not me 😉
I am only able to hold position for 30 seconds each time, but that will improve with time. I just gotta keep on keeping on.
I hope you are taking care of yourself too. Feeling good feels good so take some time today for yourself, do something good for you.
Friday’s Frugal Five:
- Did my planned grocery shopping, stuck to the list and kept my total spent at $53.34 for the week.
- Got my exercise back on which is 30 minutes on the treadmill and light weights daily in the mornings and yoga and stretching 2 or 3 evenings a week.
- Made 2 returns which refunded me $9.22
- Cleaned, inventoried and organized all of the freezers. To make room in the kitchen freezer for meal preps, and to make room in the chest freezers for the venison and pork harvest.
- Nature’s Outlet, my local health care store is having their customer appreciation event today through Sunday so I stocked up on all my herbs and supplements, saving 25%.
What frugal fun have you had this week?
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Till next time,